FireboardBlue-e 1394a PCI-e adapter with SDK license
FireboardBlue-e is a 3 port, OHCI compliant ΙΕΕΕ 1394a PCI express adapter that provides plug ‘n’ play connectivity for FireWire-400 devices and peripherals.
This board is delivered with a built-in hardware key that unlocks Unibrain’s ubCore drivers and acts as a license for FireAPI Development Toolkit.
- New generation 1394a PCI express adapter using TI
TSB43AB23 1394 PHY/Link controller combined with TI XIO2001 PCI-e to PCI translation bridge.
- 2 external and 1 internal FireWire ports with 100/200/400 Mbps throughput.
- OHCI compliant/Compatible with any FireWire-400 device or peripheral.
- ‘Big IDE’ (Molex) internal power connector.
- 4 isochronous transmit/receive DMA channels.
- Operating power consumption 2.5W.