5m (16.4 ft) USB 3.1 Gen2 10 Gbps cable, USB-C to USB-C
Unibrain’s USB 3.1 cables are USB-IF certified, designed for industrial and professional applications and come to a variety of lengths and connector options.
The 5 meter (16.4 ft) Active USB-C Type-C to Type-C cable supports data speeds in USB 3.1 Gen1 / USB 3.1 Gen2 with transmission rate up to 10 Gbps.
- Double shielding for signal protection.
- RoHS/REACH compliant.
- Wire gauge rating: 24/30/30 Awg, OD: 6.0 mm
- Built-in high-speed re-timer and e-Mark (power) ICs to guarantee data transition and power stability.
- SuperSpeed+ 10Gbps data transfer (Type-C to Type-C only), ideal single-cable solution for all your data transfer needs including audio/video for Ultra-HD 4K displays, complete large store file transferring in seconds.
- Low frequency periodic signaling (LFPS) for stand-by status with lower power consumption.
- Orientation free for Host and Device Connection.