Fire-i Board Camera Color
Fire-i Board Color Digital camera is a one-board operational 1394 400 Mbps camera, complying with IIDC 1.04 specification for industrial uncompressed VGA picture acquisitions.
The latest Texas Instruments chipset and Sony Wfine CCD sensor give a high quality subassembly for OEM use.
10 in stock
- Uncompressed VGA color picture up to 30 fps in YUV 4:1:1, YUV 4:2:2, RGB-24 and Y-8 (b/w).
- Square pixels, RGB Bayer 1/4″ CCD.
- Full frame electronic shutter with progressive scanning.
- Low power consumption 1.0 W max, 0.9 typical and software controllable sleep mode at 0.4W.
- Additional power jack input 8-30 Volt DC.
The kit includes:
- One Fire-i board digital camera (part #2056).
- One 2m (6.6 feet) 6p to 6p cable.
- Unibrain Fire-i software and drivers for Windows.
Operating Systems supported:
Mac OS X 10.3 or later
Linux (Kernel 2.4.18 or later)
For more information: Fire-i board camera product details