FireboardBlue-e 1394a PCI-express adapter (new model)
FireboardBlue-e is a 3 port, OHCI compliant ΙΕΕΕ 1394a PCI express adapter that provides plug ‘n’ play connectivity for FireWire-400 devices and peripherals.
- New generation 1394a PCI express adapter using TI
TSB43AB23 1394 PHY/Link controller combined with TI XIO2001 PCI-e to PCI translation bridge.
- 2 external and 1 internal FireWire ports with 100/200/400 Mbps throughput.
- OHCI compliant/Compatible with any FireWire-400 device or peripheral.
- ‘Big IDE’ (Molex) internal power connector.
- 4 isochronous transmit/receive DMA channels.
- Operating power consumption 2.5W.
With 4-pin Molex connector the maximum Vbus power per port is 18W and total deliverable Vbus power is 54W.
- Low profile bracket included.
- CE/FCC/RoHS certified.
- Windows 7/8/10, 32/64 bit editions
- Mac OS 10.4.x or later
397 in stock