10m (33 ft) USB 3.1 Gen1 Hybrid AOC, Type-A to Type-C screw lock
Unibrain Type-A to Type-C hybrid Active Optical Cable (AOC) is a USB 3.1 Gen1 compliant device, supporting transmission speeds up to 5 Gbps with excellent signal quality.
Compared to traditional copper cables, which have a maximum length of up to 5m with active components, the Hybrid USB 3.1 AOC is slimmer, lighter can be extended up to 20 meters with bus power delivery and can handle much better EMI/EMC interference.
The cable can be used in video conferencing applications, as security camera extensions, machine vision cameras and high speed USB 3.0/3.1 external storage.
- Length: 10m (33 ft)
- High flex compliant, more than 10 million cycle times
- Max data speed: 5 Gbps (USB 3.1 devices),
480 Mbps for USB 2.0 devices (up to 5m)
- Hot-plugging, no driver required
- Tensile strength (Long/Short term): 200N/500N
- Cable jacket material: TPU
- Host side: USB 3.0 Type-A plug
Device side: USB 3.1 Type-C plug with screw lock support
- Cable diameter: 4.9 mm +/- 0.2mm
- Bend radius: 40 mm static / 80 mm dynamic
- Supply voltage: 4.75 – 5.25 V
- Power consumption: 110 mA, 5A input
- Power output: 900 mA
- Operating conditions: -20’C – 70’C, 0%-85% humidity
- Compliance: CE/RoHS/UL 758
2 in stock