50m (164 ft) USB 3.0 Active Optical Cable
The Unibrain USB 3.0 Active Optical Cable (AOC) was designed to be compliant with SuperSpeed USB specifications, offering seamless interoperability between existing USB 3.0 hosts, hubs & devices.
With an ultra thin profile (just 3mm OD), the Unibrain USB 3.0 AOC breaks the distance barrier and introduces USB 3.0 devices to a whole new range of applications, such as long distance machine vision, security & High Definition surveillance, industrial & medical machine control.
The USB 3.0 Active Optical Cables are also ideal for applications that have strict EMI/RFI requirements.
- Fiber type: Multimode glass fiber x 2
- Material: LSZH (Low Smoke Zero Halogen)
- Diameter: 3 mm +/- 0.1mm
- Maximum tensile load: 200N
- Minimum bend radius: 7.5 mm
- Operating temperature: -20’C up to +70’C
2 in stock
The package includes:
- One (1) 50m (164 ft) USB 3.0 AOC cable.
- One (1) USB adapter for AOC, which adds USB 2.0 device support and provides power to the topology.
- One (1) power adapter.
For more information: USB 3.0 Active Optical Cables specifications