10m (33 ft) USB 3.0 Hybrid AOC, Type-A to Female Type-A
The USB 3.0 Hybrid Active Optical cables resolve one limitation of pure optical cables which cannot supply power to the end device.
On the basis of the use of a thin profile (3.7 mm) optical fiber as the transmission medium, the Hybrid AOC integrates copper to supply power both the active components of the cable and the device(s), in the case they are bus powered.
The USB 3.0 Hybrid AOC can extend the USB 3.0 bus up to 50 meters or 164 ft with a maximum bandwidth speed of 5 Gbps and features a female Type-A connector (with screw lock support), to which the user can attach any regular, short USB 3.0 cable of Type-A to Type-A/Type-B/Micro-B, to drive any USB 3.0 device. Alternatively, a USB 3.0 hub can be attached to which USB 2.0 and 3.0 devices can be connected for backwards, USB 2.0, compatibility.
- Length: 10m (33 ft)
- Maximum transmission speed: 5 Gbps
- Maximum power: 900mA/5V for the device (up to 30 meters),
- Hot-plugging, no driver required
- Host side: USB 3.0 Type-A plug. Connector dimensions: 44mm / 27mm/ 13mm
- Auxiliary power supply for devices with more than 2W power dissipation via USB 2.0 Micro-B connector
- Device side: USB 3.0 Female Type-A. Connector dimensions: 82mm / 26mm /14.5mm
- Cable diameter: 4 mm
- Bend radius: Static: 40 mm, Dynamic: 80 mm
- Supply voltage: 4.75V – 5.25V
- Power dissipation: Less than 2.1W
- Device supply current: Max 5V/900mA (up to 30m), 600 mA for 50m
- Operating conditions: 0′ 50′ C, 15%-85% humidity
- Max temperature gradient: 6′ C per hour
- Compliance: CE/RoHS/UL 758
Available on backorder