10m (33 ft) USB 3.0 High flex Active Optical Cable
The USB 3.0 High Flex Active Optical cables offer a high flex kevlar core, which can withstand more than 10 million bend cycles at a 50 mm radius and exceptional durability and performance in tough industrial environments without any compromise in weight and thinness (3.0 mm).
The USB 3.0 Active Optical Cable (AOC) is designed to be compliant with SuperSpeed USB electrical specifications, offering seamless interoperability between existing USB 3.0 hosts, hubs and devices, ensuring a trouble-free plug-and-play experience and exceptional performance in environment with high EMI and RFI.
- Maximum Length: 100 meters (330 ft)
- Core diameter: 3.0 mm +/- 0.2 mm
- Maximum transmission speed: 5 Gbps
- Backward compatible with USB 2.0/1.1 with use of included USB Super(TM) adapter.
- Hot-plugging, no driver required
- Host side/Device Side: USB 3.0 Type-A plug. Connector dimensions: 40 mm / 17 mm/ 8 mm
- Specification of Fiber Optical Cable: OM1 dual 62.5 um core Fiber, high flex kevlar.
- Bend radius: 30 mm
- Supply voltage: 4.75 – 5.25V
- Power dissipation: 0.58W
- Device supply current: Max 5V/900mA (up to 30m), 600 mA for 50m
- Operating conditions: 0′ 55′ C, 15%-85% humidity
- Max temperature gradient: 6′ C per hour
- Compliance: CE/RoHS/UL 758
- 1 x 10m (33 ft) USB 3.0 Active Optical Cable
- 1 x USB Super Adapter for AOC
- 1 x 5V DC power adapter
1 in stock