10m (33 ft) USB 3.1 Gen2 Hybrid AOC, Type-A to Type-C
Unibrain Type-A to Type-C hybrid Active Optical Cable (AOC) is a USB 3.1 Gen2 compliant device, supporting transmission speeds up to 10 Gbps with excellent signal quality.
Compared to traditional copper cables, which have a maximum length of up to 5m with active components, the Hybrid USB 3.1 AOC is slimmer, lighter can be extended up to 50 meters (164 ft) and can handle much better EMI/EMC interference.
The cable can be used in video conferencing applications, as security camera extensions, digital signage, high speed USB 3.0/3.1 external storage.
- Maximum Length: 50m/164ft
- High flex compliant, more than 20 million cycle times
- Maximum transmission speed: 10 Gbps (USB 3.1 Gen2)
- Hot-plugging, no driver required
- Host side: USB 3.0 Type-A plug
Device side: USB 3.1 Type-C plug
- Cable diameter: 4.85 mm
- Bend radius: 40 mm static / 80 mm dynamic
- Supply voltage: 4.75 – 5.25 V
- Power consumption: 700 mW
- Operating conditions: -20’C – 70′ C, 0%-85% humidity
- Compliance: CE/RoHS/UL 758
Available on backorder