Fire-i Board Camera B/W
Fire-i Board B/W digital camera is a one-board operational 1394 400 Mbps camera, complying with IIDC 1.04 specification for industrial uncompressed VGA picture acquisitions.
The latest Texas Instruments chipset and Sony ICX098BL CCD sensor give a high quality subassembly for OEM use.
- Uncompressed VGA b/w picture up to 30 fps in Y-MONO.
- Square pixels, Progressive Scan 1/4″ CCD.
- Continuous variable-speed shutter.
- High horizontal and vertical resolution (both approx. 480 TV-lines) still image without a mechanical shutter.
- Low power consumption 1.0 W max, 0.9 typical and software controllable sleep mode at 0.4W.
- Additional power jack input 8-30 Volt DC.
The kit includes:
- One Fire-i board b/w digital camera. (part #2057)
- Unibrain Fire-i software and drivers for Windows.
Operating Systems supported:
- Windows XP/7/10
- Mac OS X 10.4 or later
- Linux (Kernel 2.4.18 or later)
For more information: Fire-i board camera product details