1m (3.3 ft) IEEE-1394a cable
Unibrain’s FireWire cables offer superior features, due to better connectors, shielding and storage conditions:
- Top quality connectors with high-density enclosures to eliminate an often under estimated source of noise.
- Outer shield and inner (foil and braid) ensures compliance with the latest FireWire standards, which reduces radio frequency and electro-magnetic interference.
- Careful storage and shipment procedures ensure that performance is not affected by accidental excessive bend radius.
- The 1m 1394a cables are available with 6 to 6 pin connectors.
For more information: Firewire-400 cables specifications$10.00
1m (3.3 ft) IEEE-1394b, 9p to 9p screw lock cable
The new 1m (3.3 ft) IEEE-1394b 9-pin to 9-pin cable, comes with standard 1394b lock connectors on both ends.
The cable is compatible with all 1394b screw lock compliant ports and devices.
All Unibrain 1394b firewire adapters, support screw lock connectors too.
The cable is equipped with high quality shielding and ferrites for the best possible EMI & noise suppression
For more information: Firewire-800 cables specifications$19.00
1m (3.3 ft) IEEE-1394b cable, 9 pin to 9 pin
Unibrain’s FireWire 800 cables offer superior features, due to better connectors, shielding and storage conditions:
The 1m (3.3 ft) 1394b cable is available with 9 to 9 pin connectors.
For more information: Firewire-800 cables specifications$17.00
1m (3.3 ft) USB 3.0 cable Type-A to Micro-B screw lock
Unibrain’s USB 3.0 cables are optimized for Industrial and Machine Vision applications featuring screw lock Micro-B USB connectors, rugged construction and increased shielding for reducing radio frequencies and electro-magnetic interference.$9.90
20m (65 ft) Firewire-800 ‘Smart’ Cable
Unibrain introduces a new family of long Firewire-800™ cables.
The Long “Smart” Firewire-800™ cables can extend your firewire topology to distances up to 40 meters (130 ft) without the use of repeaters or Bus extenders, via a single, thin 75 Ohm coaxial type cable.$169.00
20m (66 ft) USB 3.0 Active Optical Cable
The Unibrain USB 3.0 Active Optical Cable (AOC) was designed to be compliant with SuperSpeed USB specifications, offering seamless interoperability between existing USB 3.0 hosts, hubs & devices.
With an ultra thin profile (just 3mm OD), the Unibrain USB 3.0 AOC breaks the distance barrier and introduces USB 3.0 devices to a whole new range of applications, such as long distance machine vision, security & High Definition surveillance, industrial & medical machine control.
The USB 3.0 Active Optical Cables are also ideal for applications that have strict EMI/RFI requirements.
- Fiber type: Multimode glass fiber x 2
- Material: LSZH (Low Smoke Zero Halogen)
- Diameter: 3 mm +/- 0.1mm
- Maximum tensile load: 200N
- Minimum bend radius: 7.5 mm
- Operating temperature: -20’C up to +70’C