Fire-i board camera color RAW
Fire-i Board ColorRAW Digital camera is a one-board operational 1394 400 Mbps camera, complying with IIDC 1.04 specification for industrial uncompressed VGA picture acquisitions.
The latest Texas Instruments chipset and Sony Wfine CCD sensor give a high quality subassembly for OEM use.
- CCD ICX-098BQ with color RGB Bayer filter, 480 TV lines (as monochrome before de-Bayering, user dependent after).
- 640×480 VGA out at 30, 15, 7.5, 3.75 fps in Y-8.
- Full frame electronic shutter with progressive scanning.
- Low power consumption 1.0 W max, 0.9 typical and software controllable sleep mode at 0.4W.
- Additional power jack input 8-30 Volt DC.
The kit includes:
- One Fire-i board digital camera.
- One 2m (6.6 feet) 6p to 6p cable.
- Unibrain Fire-i software and drivers for Windows.
Operating Systems supported:
- Windows XP/2003/Vista/7
- Mac OS X 10.2.x
- Linux (Kernel 2.4.18 or later)