Dual Port Fire-i Board Camera b/w (monochrome)
Dual Port Fire-i™ board camera is an alternative version of Fire-i™ board camera b/w, in which the daughterboard that hosts the second firewire port has been eliminated and instead the two firewire ports are now soldered on the main camera body, across each other.
31 in stock
- Uncompressed VGA b/w picture up to 30 fps in Y-MONO.
- Square pixels, RGB Bayer Progressive scan, 1/4″ CCD.
- Continuous variable-speed shutter.
- High horizontal and vertical resolution (both approx. 480 TV-lines) still image without a mechanical shutter.
- Low power consumption 1.0 W max, 0.9 typical and software controllable sleep mode at 0.4W.
- Additional power jack input 8-30 Volt DC.
The kit includes:
- One Fire-i board b/w digital camera.
- Unibrain Fire-i software and drivers for Windows.
Operating Systems supported:
Mac OS X 10.3 or later
Linux (Kernel 2.4.18 or later)
For more information: Dual Port Fire-i board camera product details