Dual Port Fire-i Board Camera Color
Dual Port Fire-i™ board camera is a new version of Fire-i™ board camera color, in which the daughterboard that hosts the second firewire port has been eliminated and instead the two firewire ports are now soldered on the main camera body.
- Uncompressed VGA color picture up to 30 fps in YUV 4:1:1, YUV 4:2:2, RGB-24 and Y-8 (b/w).
- Square pixels, RGB Bayer 1/4″ CCD.
- Full frame electronic shutter with progressive scanning.
- Low power consumption 1.0 W max, 0.9 typical and software controllable sleep mode at 0.4W.
- Additional power jack input 8-30 Volt DC.
The kit includes:
- One Fire-i board digital camera.
- One 2m (6.6 feet) 6p to 6p cable.
- Unibrain Fire-i software and drivers for Windows.
Operating Systems supported:
Mac OS X 10.2.x
Linux (Kernel 2.4.18 or later)
For more information: Dual Port Fire-i board camera product details