Dual Port Fire-i Board Camera Color
Dual Port Fire-i™ board camera is a new version of Fire-i™ board camera color, in which the daughterboard that hosts the second firewire port has been eliminated and instead the two firewire ports are now soldered on the main camera body.
Out of stock
- Uncompressed VGA color picture up to 30 fps in YUV 4:1:1, YUV 4:2:2, RGB-24 and Y-8 (b/w).
- Square pixels, RGB Bayer 1/4″ CCD.
- Full frame electronic shutter with progressive scanning.
- Low power consumption 1.0 W max, 0.9 typical and software controllable sleep mode at 0.4W.
- Additional power jack input 8-30 Volt DC.
The kit includes:
- One Fire-i board digital camera.
- One 2m (6.6 feet) 6p to 6p cable.
- Unibrain Fire-i software and drivers for Windows.
Operating Systems supported:
Mac OS X 10.2.x
Linux (Kernel 2.4.18 or later)
For more information: Dual Port Fire-i board camera product details