Fire-i 980c color camera (5 Mpixel, 15 fps)
The new line up of Unibrain 1394b cameras, with a number of resolutions and frame rates to choose from, has made selecting the right camera for machine vision applications easy.
Combined with Unibrain’s advanced, high performance 1394b driver stack and dual ports it offers an excellent combination for multi camera connectivity.
The Fire-i 980c color camera incorporates the high end, Dual Tap 2/3″, 5 Mpixels, Progressive Scan Sony CCD and achieves up to 15 fps at maximum resolution.
By utilizing the IEEE 1394b interface that supports the IIDC protocol, users can transfer images to a host PC at speeds of up to 800 Mbps.
Moreover, because multiple cameras can be connected in a daisy-chain configuration, users can enjoy the benefits of simplified operation in a multi-camera system
Main Camera Features:
- C-Mount, 2448 x 2048 square pixels, up to 15 fps.
- Sony ICX-625AQA 2/3″ CCD, 3.45 x 3.45 um pixel size.
- Fast hardware or software asynchronous trigger.
- Built-in Real-time 3×3 Image Pre-Processing Filter.
- 2×2, 1×1 Binning.
- Bus synchronization and 32 MB image buffer.
- 15 memory presets channels.
- High Shock and Vibration Resistance.
- Compact housing (50 x 50 x 49 mm) – Weight 230 gram.
The kit includes:
- One Fire-i 980c camera.
- One 4.5m (15 feet) 9p to 9p screw lock 1394b cable.
- Unibrain 1394b ubCore drivers and Fire-i software and SDK.