Fireboard800-e V.2 1394b PCI express adapter
Fireboard800-e V.2™ is the second generation of Unibrain`s succsfull one-chip, native Firewire-800 to PCI express firewire host adapter.
The adapter is based on the latest, high performance, revision of LSI 1394b to PCI Express OHCI Host Controller, FW643-e (enhanced).
- Three (3) fully backward compatible, (1394a-2000 Fully-Compliant) Bilingual 1394b, 9 pin ports at up to 800 Megabits per second (Mbits/sec), two external and one internal.
- Full compliance with PCI Express revision 1.1, single lane (x1) interface.
- Hardware support for 8 DMA channels, which permits the concurrent transmit/receive of up to 8 isochronous data streams.
- Latest generation of Avago/LSI FW643-e Rev.2 PCI-e to Firewire-800 host controller.
- Internal power connector.
- 1394b screw lock cables support.
- Low profile compatible.
Operating Systems supported:
- Windows 7/8/10, 32/64 bit editions
- Mac OS 10.4.x or later
The package includes:
- One FireBoard800-e V.2™ PCI express adapter in bulk packaging.
- Low profile bracket.