Fireboard800-e Pro Dual™ 1394b to PCIe adapter
Note: This product is discontinued and will be replaced in Q1/2021 with a newer version. In the meantime, customers are advised to look at the single bus Firewire-800 to PCI-e adapter.
Fireboard800-e Pro DualTM is a four (4) port, dual bus PCIe host adapter ideal for multi-camera acquisition systems that require fast and reliable data transfers to the host system. The card allows simultaneous image acquisition from up to 16 cameras at total data throughput of 160 MB/sec using a single x1 PCIe slot, and utilizes deep isochronous FIFO’s that guarantee an uninterrupted data flow.
Out of stock
- Dual LSI FW643-e Rev.2, High Performance 1394b to PCI Express OHCI integrated Link/PHY host controller chipset.
- Four (4) fully backward compatible, Bilingual 1394b, 9 pin ports at up to 800 Mbits/sec.
- Full compliance with PCI Express revision 1.1, single lane (x1) interface.
- Hardware support for sixteen (16) DMA channels, which permits the concurrent transmit/receive of up to 16 isochronous data streams.
- Internal power connector (big IDE) for extra power stability.
- Industrial 1394b screw lock cables support.
Operating Systems supported:
- Windows 7/8/10, 32 & 64 bit editions.
- Mac OS 10.4.x or later
The package includes:
• One FireBoard800-e Pro Dual™ adapter in bulk packaging.