Unibrain Fire-i API™ development kit
Fire-i API is a complete SDK for developing and debugging professional applications for 1394 IIDC Digital Cameras.
- Complete Open Source C++ class for full camera control.
- DirectShow based drivers, WIA compatible in Windows Me/XP.
- Full set of functions for display and storage of frames, live video and TCP streaming.
- Support for YUV, RGB, Y-8 and Y-16.
- Support of any format including user-defined (Format_7).
- Multilanguage support via open source .net Wrapper.
- Generic driver for all IIDC 1.31 compliant models.
- Driver support for all 1394b (Firewire-800) IIDC cameras.
- Specific drivers for models of Unibrain, Sony, AVT, Basler, Hamamatsu, JVC, PointGrey, Pixelink, Toshiba.
- Fire-iAPI™ Header and Lib files.
- Fire-i™ application source code.
- Great variety of source samples and extensive documentation.
- Three months free development support.
Operating Systems supported:
Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista & 64 bit XP/Vista