Fireboard800-e 1394b PCI express adapter w/ FireAPI license
Unibrain Fireboard800-e™ V.3 next generation Firewire-800 PCI express adapter is based on the Texas Instruments XIO2213B integrated PCI-e to 1394b OHCI (open host controller/link-layer) controller.
The card features two external fully backward compatible, Bilingual 1394b, 9 pin ports with support of 100/200/400/800 Megabits per second data transfers.
This board is delivered with a built-in hardware key that unlocks Unibrain’s Windows 1394b (Firewire-800) drivers and acts as a license for FireAPI Development Toolkit.
- OHCI Compliant/Compatible with any FireWire device or peripheral.
- PCI Burst transfers and 11 Kbyte FIFO to Tolerate Large Host Latency.
- Hardware support for 4 DMA channels which permits the concurrent transmit/receive of up to 4 isochronous data streams.
- RoHS/WEEE compliant.
- Low profile compliant (regular and low profile brackets included), industrial screw lock cable support.
Operating Systems Supported:
- Windows 7/8/10, 32/64 bit editions with Unibrain ubCore Pro drivers.